Renne Sloan Holtzman Sakai LLP (Public Law Group™) is pleased to introduce its Integrated Disability Management Program (IDMP), a subscription service designed to help public employers simplify and streamline their disability-related programs. This program responds to the complexity of leave and disability management issues as well as the cost of these issues to public employers. Cutbacks in funding and diminishing workforces in the public sector highlight the need for cost-effective advice and training on these issues.
- Our team combines legal expertise with hands-on HR experience.
- The team includes an attorney who specializes in advising public employers on disability accommodation and leave management and a former human resources director who has employee relations experience from multiple public agencies.
- The program is well suited to meet the needs of your organization and provides cost-effective access to these legal and human resources professionals.
The Program Includes:
- Introductory 3 Hour Training: We will introduce our Integrated Disability Management Program and address the specific needs of your organization.
- Annual Training: We will provide additional 3 hour training sessions on an annual basis. These sessions will focus on how to properly navigate the interactive process while determining reasonable accommodations for disabled employees, managing absenteeism, and handling other complex disability management issues.
- Legal Compliance Forms: Through research and experience, our team has developed forms that are both comprehensive and easy to use. We will provide these forms along with training on how to use them during the interactive process.
- One-On-One Consulting: A consultant will work one-on-one with you through the interactive process and meet with the employee directly seeking resolution.
- Hotline: During your subscription, our team is available to answer questions about the interactive process and use of the forms
Nikki Hall is a partner with the firm and has more than 16 years of experience in employment law. She has special expertise in guiding employers through the process of finding reasonable and effective accommodations for disabled employees, as well as advising employers about state and federal leave laws.
Reanette Fillmer is a human resources consultant with over 20 years of experience in HR management. She has worked for several public agencies and most recently served as the Human Resources Director for Tehama County.